The "Localogist" Mantra:
- Make amazing mobile and web applications for our clients.
- Provide affordably priced products through low overhead and smart programming.
- Customize features that fit the needs of our clients loyal customers.
- Create reporting tools that provide direct insight into customer activity.
Built for the TV Show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
The TV Show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives hosted by Guy Fieri and brought to you by the Food Network needed an iPhone application that would allow their loyal users to find all of the locations that Guy Fieri visited.
They have over 400+ locations and the application also has a website @ FlavortownUSA where users can make comments and rate each location. Users can also view the videos and see images posted for each location.
There's also an payment model included in the application where owners of the locations can pay a monthly subscription fee and the owners can put out messages, coupons or deals to the loyal fans.
Fantasy Football iPhone application for the 2010 season
The Fantasy Demon project started out small enough as it was initially going to provide fantasy football news for the owners players who participates in multiple leagues but the he asked us of he could do his fantasy football draft on his iPhone also and we said, YOU BET!
This application was completed in less then 30 days and has over 10,000 downloads so far. We came out a "PRO" version that was $4.99 and that version also removed the iAds network.
Local Banana was Groupon before Groupon was cool
The team at Local Banana was onto something in Summer of 2008 but unfortunately wasn't able to capitalize on their idea. Their idea has merit as Groupon became a huge success and the idea was to get local businesses to pay a monthly subscription to provide coupons to folks that were close by but it's pretty tough to compete with big money and these guys were doing it in their off hours.
There's a good lesson here for all of those young start-ups out there and that is to get your proof of concept working and functional. Get it front of people with money and grow the business. It's great that two guys came up with this in their garage but at some point a risk has to be taken to bring it to profitability.
The Skol Vikings application was done by one of our developers as a fun project for the Minnesota Vikings. It shows the latest Minnesota Vikings news and also gives you two different horns to play. It's an application that has the iAds network on it and makes money everyday. Great idea and if you make a few bucks for something fun like this, it's all the better.
Hire us for your next mobile project we also do web project and marketing is one of our newest additions so we're a full service online marketing machine that keeps our process efficient so our prices stay down.
- Full-Service Online Marketing Company because things have to change and we're there to help your brand grow in this new age
- Mobile & Web applications built by Senior staff with over 15+ years in the industry working at places like Microsoft and HP (we got tired of the corporate grind)
- We seriously don't like offices so we work from everywhere, we subscribe to the SCRUM and ROWE methodologies to get projects completed
- Rick like to remind the team that we are only as good as our last product, lets get it done, keep it simple and ship it!